Monday, November 24, 2014

Soft Buns

Breads...Buns..they are so delicious and yet satisfying especially when they came just right out from the oven. I like the process of making though...by pressing and kneading the dough...hehe! Difficult to explain here but once you try it you'll know...kind of addicted..LOL!!

Here a super soft dough recipe that my sister had share it with me lately. Love it so much and I'll like to repost it and share it with you!
Yeah, bread making is fun but the time consuming is...Urgh!! But when you see the result of your making, you will say.."Yes! I'll make this again tomorrow"!..haha! Am I right? ^^"

Here's the link below that my sister had shared....
http://mymindpatch.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweet-milk-buns.html?m=1

Have fun!!







Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails